The Fort Pitt Land Rover Group (FPLRG) was formed in 1996 after Scott Wickham, Jon Humphrey, and Russ Wilson went to "The Mighty Oak" bar for a few cold ones after retrieving Scott's new-used Series III 88" from a hill side in McKeesport. We are more or less a Land Rover social club with a diverse membership based around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Our logo is based-on the first British fortification at the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers – Fort Pitt - built in 1758 and named after William Pitt the Elder.
The logo highlights our local Pittsburgh and British roots.
February 6, 2016 – Monthly Meeting 11:00 AM, Meeting